Thursday 23 February 2017

Memoir story

Up, Up, and away!

As my feet lifted off the ground, I felt my whole body relax. I spun around with the cold, fresh breeze blowing in my face. I felt free, right until the harness started to get tighter and tighter! "Oh no!", I thought to myself. "Wedgie!", I screamed! I tried to enjoy myself but wedgies aren't exactly the most comfortable things in the world!

Thankfully in  a matter of seconds, I was released back to the ground. As I arrived at the ground I took all the weight off the harness. The wedgie was gone!

I couldn't wait to go again!

4 comments:

  1. is there supposed to be a m befor "oh no!"??? over all this story is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great memoirs Lucy and I will look for Lucy Clarke whenever I see a domino of bikes! Just do a bit of editing - stray letters:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I fixed up the stray letters and is now not as confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I fixed up the stray letters and is now not as confusing!

    ReplyDelete